Important information: Fidante Partners Limited (Fidante Partners) is the responsible entity of the Fund. As responsible entity, Fidante Partners issues units in the Fund and is legally responsible to the unitholders of the Fund for its operation. All correspondence pertaining to your investment will be issued by Fidante Partners and you should contact Fidante Partners with any queries regarding your investment.
Read the product disclosure statement and any other additional information relating to the product you intend to invest in. Please click on the relevant link below to access the fund documents.
- Avenir Global Fund (Retail Class) – Product Disclosure Statement
- Avenir Global Fund (Retail Class) – Additional Information Booklet
The Avenir Global Fund – Class I (Founder’s Class) is only available to wholesale clients (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001). Please contact Fidante Institutional Client Services on +61 13 51 53 if you are a wholesale client and wish to invest in the fund.
Complete the relevant application form:
- Application Form – Individuals, Joint Investors & Sole Traders
- Application Form – Australian Companies, Trusts & Super Funds
- Application Form – Foreign Companies & Trusts
Send all completed forms to:
Reply Paid 86049
Sydney NSW 2001
(no stamp required)
For more information, call the Fidante Investor Services Team on 13 51 53 Monday to Friday (8am to 6pm).